“any activity that involves spending time, unpaid,
doing something that aims to benefit the environment or someone”
What does it actually mean?
A lot of people assume that it will mean a huge commitment that they don’t have time for, or they don’t think they have anything to offer or that it’s just for retired people.
None of this is true!
At Good Deed Dating we work with incredible charities to run short, sharp bursts of fun volunteering activities at times that suit you. There are no commitments or requirements – you just rock up, do a good deed and maybe find love… either way, you’ll feel great!
There are infinite reasons why you should volunteer but we’ll give you the headlines:
- You could make, build or do something totally new and fun
- You could meet amazing new friends
- Learn a new skill, or share a skill that you have
- Make a real difference to someone’s life or the environment
- Contribute to your local community
- Enhance your CV
- And maybe even find the love of your life
And the best bit? We promise you that you’ll feel great at the end of it!
There’s no better feeling than knowing that you’ve made a positive difference in the world. Imagine sharing that feeling with someone special.
Need any more convincing? Watch the video to what our deeders have to say.